PP: This is an interesting endeavour by John HX Fremlin to sum up ancient history from the Flood until the Roman era.. He tried together with the counsel of friends to date post Flood history in Western Europe, and in my opinion he did a wonderful job, even though a lot of it is guesswork and interpretation. but that is par for the course in history science. Enjoy
By John Hext fremlin – http://www.johnhextfremlin.com/neolithic_man.htm
Introduction to Chapter One
The Key events in this Alternative History are:
1. Year 0 creation 4004 BC thus metal iron copper Bronze all being used up until Babel and beyond but after the dispersion there was a loss of technologies among some people groups while others retained them.
2. The Flood annomundi 1656 or 2348 BC.
3. Division in the days of Peleg annomundi 1757 or 2247 BC. The Ice age started in 2260 BC and was seen by the survey teams and Britain and Europe covered by Ice by 2247 BC.
4. The Founding of Babel annomundi 1770 or 2234 BC and takes 43 yrs to build.
5. The dispersion in 1813 annomundi or 2191 BC .
6. Egypt founded by Misraim eb1 annomundi 1816 or 2188 BC (Mizraim is Menes)
7. Birth of Abraham annomundi 2008 or 1996 BC.
8. Exodus annomundi 2513 or 1491 BC (Ice age ends at this date). Continue reading An Alternative History of Spain, Scandinavia, Germany, NW Europe, Britain and Ireland